Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Assistant Director,
- Kisan Kalyan & Krishi Vikas Vibhag (Farmer Welfare & Agriculture Department (Field and Extension).
Post – Assistant Director (Agriculture).
- Name of Department – Kisan Kalyan & Krishi Vikas Vibhag (Farmer Welfare & Agriculture Department.
- Class– Gazetted Second Class.
- Salary – 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay.
Eligibility for Post – Post Graduate in Agriculture or Graduate in Agriculture Engineering. Commencement of Application – 08.11.2019.
- Last Date of Application – 07.12.2019.
- Total Vacancy – 37.
- Unreserved – 17,
- SC- 05,
- ST – 02,
- OBC – 09,
- Economically Weaker Class – 04.
- Age Limit – 21 years to 40 years.
- Age calculation Date – 01.01.2020
- Selection Process – Online Examination & Interview.
How to Apply – Applicant can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppscdemo.in, www.mppsc.nic.in, & www.mppsc.com. Fee for application and examination.1250 for SC, ST and Divyangjan of MP.For other – 2500 Rs.
- Process of Examination – single examination will be held with two part.
- Part A- 50 Questions –
- General knowledge of Madhya Pradesh – 35 Question.
- General knowledge of India – 10 Question.
- General knowledge of World – 05 Question.
- Part B- 100 Question – Related to Agriculture Subject.
- There will be 150 questions carrying 3 marks each. So online examination will be of 450 Marks.
- Duration of Examination – it will be 3 hours.
- Minimum 40 % must be scored in both the parts of examination separately.
- Question will be multiple choices – there will be four choices (A,B,C & D) of each question.
- There will be negative marking. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Interview – Interview will be organised.
- Interview will be of 50 marks.
- Online examination qualified Candidate will be interviewed.
- More than three times candidates of vacant post will participate in interview.
- Then final result will be announced.
On this website, we write posts or blogs related to agriculture. So that the farmer brothers get new information about farming.
You are requested to subscribe to this post / blog. Below the post there is a “submit” button, write your name and mail id in it. By typing and clicking on the “submit” button, the website will be subscribed.
And whenever we put a new post about agriculture or agricultural schemes, you will get information through notifications. You must share this information among your friends on WhatsApp or Facebook.
And if you want to ask something, then there is a comment box under the post, write your comment, name and mail id in it. After this click on the “post comment” button.
Thanks for reading our latest blog On our website – www.kisanhomecart.com,