Skip to content
Weed Control in Wheat Crop, Weed of wheat,
Weedicide in Wheat,
- Weed is a major problem in Wheat. Weedicides are sprayed to control weeds in wheat
- Name of weedicide which is used to control weed in Wheat crop-
- Clodinafop Propargyl 15% + Metsulfuron Methyl 1% WP.
- This is used after 20-25 days of sowing of crop or in standing crop.
- This controls both types narrow and broad leaf of weed.
- Weedicide- it has two packet one of is 160-gram powder and second is 500 ml liquid. 160-gram powder is weedicide, and 500 ml liquid which increase the efficiency of weedicide.
- Solution Preparation– Take 10 glass water in a bucket. Mix 160-gram powder in this and then mix 500 ml liquid in 10 glass water thoroughly with the help of wooden stick. Now solution is ready to use.
- Take one glass of mixture solution in a pump and fill the pump with water and spray it on the standing crop.
- 10 pumps are sprayed over one-acre crop area.
- Cost of weedicide for one acre is 550 Rs.
- Precaution- Spray weedicide on crop when filed has sufficient moisture.
- Clean the pump completely after weedicide spray.
- For more information visit —Digital Kheti —on YouTube..